The journeys of an overenthusiastic amateur herpetologist through the rainforests, deserts, and swamps of the world in search of any interesting reptiles and amphibians he can find...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I love my camera!

I got a Canon DSLR over winter break, and this is the first time I have really gotten to use it...I am also trying out a little photo editing, so here is my first crack at it. Nothing phenomonal, but compared to my old point and shoot, this is amazing! More to come :)

One of my little study lizards...quite photogenic!

2 comments:

  1. It is built up from unique gradеs of minimal mixtuге that
    have been earliег cоаteԁ in scoгching bitumеn that аcts as a
    binder when combined extenѕively with ѕizzling asphаlt.
    At minimum fiftу one % has to be com, while commonly up to 75% іs put
    into use. Τhe wall panelѕ can be іntгoduceԁ in hallwayѕ, doorwаys, and shіning straight аs a
    dаnce floor.

    Mу weblog; pizza stone target stores
    Also see my page :: http://www.sjbb.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyhow, amazing site!

    Feel free to visit my page; http://asianpilot.com/tiki-index.php?page=UserPagecelsadz

    ReplyDelete