The journeys of an overenthusiastic amateur herpetologist through the rainforests, deserts, and swamps of the world in search of any interesting reptiles and amphibians he can find...

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Adventure Begins!

Today began early; 4:30 am to be exact. That's even worse when you are up til 3:00 packing! Needless to say this day has been filled with many emotions: fear, excitement, nervousness, sadness, expectation, joy, and pain to name a few...The trip down went well, and after a long trek through downtown San Jose looking like a very over-packed tourist, I arrived at my hostel. It is a nice place, very clean, safe, and comfortable. I am looking forward to a chance to explore the city tomorrow, and for my Costa Rican experience to begin. I miss everyone back home very much. This is going to be an amazing trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment