The journeys of an overenthusiastic amateur herpetologist through the rainforests, deserts, and swamps of the world in search of any interesting reptiles and amphibians he can find...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

N 09˚ 32.007', W 083˚ 51.511' (Armonia Ambiental)

I am really going to miss this place! While the cold showers and uncomfortable beds aren’t exactly five-star accommodations, there are so many things about this place that make me never want to leave…I don’t know if it’s all the interesting animals, or the stunning views right outside, or the amazing food, or just the beauty of this family, but this place is addicting.

It may not look like much in pictures, but this place is as beautiful as it gets. I am so glad I was able to spend a week here with the Mora family. I don’t know when, but I will come back here someday soon. And I’m sure it will be just as hard to leave then as it is now…

Front of the house

Inside the front door

Dining Room

Inside kitchen

Outside kitchen

The back of the house with the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment